SuperMUC-NG is a High Performance Computing resource of the Gauss Centre for Supercomputing (GCS).
Research groups with a Principal Investigator (PI) affiliated with a German University or German Research Institutions have the following options to apply for a project on SuperMUC-NG:
- GCS test project on SuperMUC-NG (300,000 core-h for usage evaluation)
- GCS regular project on SuperMUC-NG (max 45 Mio core-h, 2 years project duration)
- GCS large scale project on SuperMUC-NG (more than 45 Mio core-h to be used in a 12 month period, 2 calls/year, one in spring, and one in autumn)
- Extension of a GCS compute project on SuperMUC-NG
- Application for Data Science Storage (DSS) for use with SuperMUC-NG
- Application for Data Science Archive (DSA) for use with SuperMUC-NG
Questions concerning the usage should be directed to the Servicedesk for SuperMUC-NG.