HPC Calls for projects, allocations, support or funding
This page contains information about specific calls for computing time, application support, or funding for coding of HPC projects.
Calls for Time on SuperMUC-NG
Please refer to the following pages for test, regular and large scale projects on SuperMUC-NG.
- Application for a project on SuperMUC-NG (for researches located at German universities and research institutions)
- Gauss Large Scale Calls: See Application for a GCS large scale project on SuperMUC-NG or https://www.gauss-centre.eu/for-users/hpc-access/.
- PRACE Calls (or researches located at European and international institutions)
Calls for Support, Coding and Application Development
The following calls offer funding and/or support from HPC experts for coding and application development
- KONWIHR (For scientists from Bavarian universities and research institutions)
- PRACE preparatory access type C & D (European incl. German researchers)
- LRZ Extreme-Scaling Workshop 2020
- PRACE Summer of HPC 2020
Previous calls are found here.