|Online Course||C for Beginners (cancelled)|
|Date||21.06.2021 – 23.06.2021|
|Price||€ 30.00 – 600.00|
|Registration deadline||07.06.2021 23:55|
Due to too low demand the course had to be cancelled.
This three-day online course gives an introduction to the C programming language. The following topics will be covered:
Day 1 schedule:
- Basic Concepts
- Hello World Compilation
- Operators and Basic statements
- First examples
Day 2 schedule:
- Code modularity
- Compilation, Debugging
- Compiler directives
Day 3 schedule:
- Memory model
- Function pointers
- Good coding practices
Contents are subject to modifications.
Course participants should have basic UNIX/Linux knowledge (login with secure shell, shell commands, simple scripts, editor vi or emacs). The second requisite is to have basic knowledge on other programming language/scripting language.
Participants are expected to use their own machines. Any operating system (Windows, Linux, MacOS, ...), any IDE/editor (MS Visual Studio, CLion, vi, emacs, ...) and any compiler capable of at least ISO C11 (GCC, Clang, MSVC, ...) can be used.
Carla Guillen (LRZ), Carmen Navarrete (LRZ), Martin Ohlerich (LRZ)
Prices and Eligibility
The course is open for people from academia and industry.
The following categories can be selected during registration:
- [Students without Diploma/Master] Students without Diploma/Master: 30 EUR
- [Academia Germany] Students with Diploma/Master (PhD students) and members of German universities and German public research institutes: 60 EUR
- [Academia EU/PRACE countries] Students with Diploma/Master (PhD students) and members of universities and public research institutes within EU or PRACE member countries: 120 EUR
- [Academia non-EU/PRACE countries] Students with Diploma/Master (PhD students) and members of other universities and public research institutes: 240 EUR
- [Others] Non-academic participants: 600 EUR
Please register with your official e-mail address to prove your affiliation. Following your successful registration, you will receive an invoice approx. 2 weeks before the course. After paying the invoice, you will not receive a receipt. If you require proof of payment (e.g., for reimbursement) please use a copy of the invoice together with your bank statement indicating the payment.
For registration for LRZ courses and workshops we use the service edoobox from Etzensperger Informatik AG (www.edoobox.com). Etzensperger Informatik AG acts as processor and we have concluded a Data Processing Agreement with them.
See Legal Notices
|1||21.06.2021||10:00 – 16:00||Martin Ohlerich|
|2||22.06.2021||10:00 – 16:00||Martin Ohlerich|
|3||23.06.2021||10:00 – 16:00||Martin Ohlerich|