SuperMUC-NG is a High Performance Computing resource of the Gauss Centre for Supercomputing (GCS).
Research groups with a Principal Investigator affiliated with a German University or German Research Institutions have the following options to apply for a project on SuperMUC-NG:
- GCS test project on SuperMUC-NG (100,000 core-h for usage evaluation, waiting time ca. 1 week)
- GCS regular project on SuperMUC-NG (max 45 Mio core-h, 2 years project duration)
- GCS large scale project on SuperMUC-NG (more than 45 Mio core-h to be used in a 12 month period, 2 calls/year, one in spring, and one in autumn)
- Extension of a GCS compute project on SuperMUC
- Application for Data Science Storage for use with SuperMUC
Interested researchers from Europe are invited to apply via PRACE Calls.
Questions concerning the usage should be directed to the Servicedesk for SuperMUC-NG.