Research groups with a Principal Investigator (PI) affiliated with a German University or German Research Institutions have the following options to apply for a project on SuperMUC-NG:
- GCS test project on SuperMUC-NG (100300,000 core-h for usage evaluation)
- GCS regular project on SuperMUC-NG (max 45 Mio core-h, 2 years project duration)
- GCS large scale project on SuperMUC-NG (more than 45 Mio core-h to be used in a 12 month period, 2 calls/year, one in spring, and one in autumn)
- Extension of a GCS compute project on SuperMUC
- Application for Data Science Storage for use with SuperMUC
Interested researchers from Europe are invited to apply via PRACE Calls.
|Note: The Principal Investigator (PI) must have a proven scientific record (preferably a PhD or comparable degree) and must be able to successfully accomplish the proposed tasks.|
Questions concerning the usage should be directed to the Servicedesk for SuperMUC-NG.