See Announcements LRZ AI Systems for changes applied to the LRZ AI Systems during the recent maintenance.
This system is currently in pilot operation.
Access to this system is only granted to existing Linux Cluster accounts upon additional request (see 3. Access and Getting Started). If you have not requested access, you will not be able to use the system. Additionally, the LRZ AI Systems are currently only reachable from within the Munich Scientific Network ("Münchner Wissenschaftsnetz", MWN).
JOB SUBMISSION: --gres=gpu:X required
You must always indicate the --gres=gpu option when requesting a GPU resources allocation.
e.g., if you want to use 2 GPUs on a system, you must add --gres=gpu:2 when allocating resources
- 1. General Description and Resources
- 2. Storage on the LRZ AI Systems
- 3. Access and Getting Started
- 4. Introduction to Enroot: The Software Stack Provider for the LRZ AI Systems
- 5. Using NVIDIA NGC Containers on the LRZ AI Systems
- 6. Running Applications as Interactive Jobs on the LRZ AI Systems
- 7. Running Applications as Batch Jobs on the LRZ AI Systems
- 8. Multi-GPU Jobs on the LRZ AI Systems
- 9. Creating and Reusing a Custom Enroot Container Image
- 10. Interactive Web Servers on the LRZ AI Systems
- 11. Public Datasets and Containers on the LRZ AI Systems
- 99. Announcements LRZ AI Systems