According to the regulations of the SuperMUC-NG steering committee, each project should submit Status Reports every 12 months and a Final Report within 3 months after the end of the project.
Type of reports
Status reports should be submitted every 12 months. They should be 4-10 pages. For outline, content and template, please see the template files below.
Final reports should be submitted within 3 months after the end of the project. The final report consists of two deliverables:
- The final status report of your project (4-10 pages):
For outline, content and template, please see the template files below.
- Dissemination material (max. 2 pages):
We need to present the scientific work achieved on SuperMUC to the public, see next section "Publication of the reports".
The template files below contain detailled instructions.
Publication of the reports
- Every two years, the SuperMUC-NG steering committee and the LRZ organize status and results workshops. Appropriate contributions are chosen from the dissemination material provided by the projects for presentation at the workshop, and/or for publication in the results book.
- The dissemination material from selected projects will also be published on the GCS website (http://www.gauss-centre.eu/gauss-centre/EN/Projects/projects_node.html)
- By providing dissemination material, you grant permission to use the text and pictures for other publications of GCS and its member centres HLRS, JSC and LRZ.
The template files include the required document structure as well as all the information needed to write the report. Choose the template that best suits you (DOC for MS Word, ODT for LibreOffice, or PDF to see the document structure if you want to use LaTeX or any other software).
Upload of reports
Once you are finished writing your report and/or dissemination material, please create a PDF version of the document (the PDF is needed for the archive).
If your document contains figures: We need those figures as high-resolution, separate files (min. 1,000x1,000 pixel). We need separate high resolution images to adequately present your project on the website of the Gauss Centre for Supercomputing and in the SuperMUC-NG results book.
Please create a tgz or zip-file, including the original doc, odt, or tex files, separate figures, and a PDF.
Use the the following link to upload your report: