New Book: Results obtained on SuperMUC Phase 2 and SuperMUC-NG
The LRZ is currently compiling a new results book. We aim at a publication in December 2020.
Important information for projects that are to be included in the results book:
- The new book covers the period 07/2018 - 08/2020.
- Previous editions of the report book can be found here: Books with results on LRZ HPC Systems.
- All projects to be included in the book will receive an email.
Please designate a corresponding author, who handles all the communication for your project.
- The template files are here, they contain all the necessary information:
SuperMUC-NG_dissemination_material_template_2020-07.zip (Last Update: July 2020)
We updated the template files - if you prepare a new report, please use the new templates.
- You can re-submit previously submitted material: PRACE reports, GCS reports, status reports and final reports for SuperMUC(-NG) projects, LRZ dissemination material.
If you want to re-use such material, please check the documents, make necessary updates, shorten to 2 pages, and submit the material.
- Please create a PDF of your report (especially important if you have formulas or symbols in your report).
- Pack all the material in a .zip or .tgz file: The report, a PDF version, and all the images as separate files in high resolution (>1,000 pixel).
- If your .zip file is < 30 MByte you can email it directly to the editor: helmut.bruechle_AT_lrz.de
(If your .zip file is >30MByte, please put it on Sync&Share or similar service and send the link to the editor).
Save the date: The SuperMUC-NG Status and Results Workshop will take place 10-11 February, 2021. Due to the current COVID-19 situation, conducting an on-site workshop may not be possible. Latest early January we will inform you if this workshop will take place on-site at LRZ or online in a video conference.
According to the regulations of the SuperMUC-NG steering committee, each project should submit Status Reports every 12 months and a Final Report within 3 months after the end of the project.
For details and templates
- see: https://www.gauss-centre.eu/for-users/hpc-access/ (→ Reporting Obligations)
Dissemination material and contributions to Review Workshop and Result Book
Every two years, the SuperMUC-NG steering committee and the LRZ organize status and results workshops. Appropriate contributions are chosen from the dissemination material provided by the projects for presentation at the workshop, and/or for publication in the Books with results on LRZ HPC Systems.
The dissemination material from selected projects will also be published on the GCS Website.
By providing dissemination material, you grant permission to use the text and pictures for other publications of GCS and its member centres HLRS, JSC and LRZ.
The template files include the required document structure as well as all the information needed to write the report. Choose the template that best suits you (DOC for MS Word, ODT for LibreOffice, or PDF to see the document structure if you want to use LaTeX or any other software).
- Zip file with the template files for the dissemination material (Last Update: July 2020)
Details will be announced in time.