from the workshop "Advanced Fortran Topics", from Sep 9 - 13, 2019. Please contact the course tutors (Bader_at_lrz_dot_de or Brietzke_at_lrz_dot_de) if questions about any of the materials provided below arise.
- Schedule for the first three days
- Slides for the first three days
- Schedule for days 4 and 5 (PATC part)
- Slides for days 4 and 5 (PATC part)
- Organizational Matters (Login, how to use the exercise systems, Table of Contents for the slides)
Please also see the next section for code downloads.
Exercise skeleton code for days 1-3 (LRZ part) as compressed GNU tar archive.
Exercise skeleton code for days 4 and 5 (PRACE part) as compressed GNU tar archive.
Solutions for exercises and example code
Note: solutions will be made available at the end of the various course parts.
- Exercise solutions for days 1 to 3 (LRZ part) as a compressed UNIX archive.
- Exercise solutions for days 4 and 5 (PRACE part) as a compressed UNIX archive.
- example codes illustrating some of the slide material (compressed GNU tar archive).
Please note that the Makefiles contain definitions which may be only valid when running on LRZ HPC systems.
Copyright and Licensing
The copyright for this work is owned by Leibniz Supercomputing Centre.
This work is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial 3.0 Unported License. To view a copy of this license, visit http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc/3.0/ When attributing this work, please use one of the following text blocks as appropriate:
- Advanced Fortran Topics, Leibniz Supercomputing Centre, 2019. Available under a Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial 3.0 Unported License.