For the efficient usage of HPC computing architectures, knowledge in the area of parallel programming and code optimization is indispensable. LRZ offers regular training courses on various subjects in HPC. In this area LRZ collaborates with the HPC group of the Erlangen Computing Centre and the Competence Network for Scientific High Performance Computing in Bavaria, and the partners within the Gauss Centre for Supercomputing (GCS). Since 2012 LRZ as part of GCS is one of the PRACE Training Centres which offer HPC training for researchers from academia and industry from all around Europe.
- Courses and Events organized by LRZ (mostly in Garching)
- Courses and events organized by the Gauss Centre for Supercomputing in Germany
- Courses and Events organized by PRACE (Partnership for Advance Computing in Europe)
Additional information and Resources:
- Content Level Specification
- Lecture Notes and Materials